The Third Age Trust: Pocklington District U3A
We are self-managing. However, we are part of this national organisation.
- The Trust oversees each local U3A as part of the national U3A movement.
- The Trust provides advice and guidance on how to operate.
- The Trust offers support to Group Leaders through its Resource Centre accessible though the website and with DVDs, CDs, books, etc. as well as personal contact with national subject advisers.
The Bigger Picture: The National and Regional U3A Websites
The national U3A site is: www.u3a.org.uk
- It provides information about U3As’ across the country and details of national events such as study days, workshops and summer schools that are open to all U3A members, as well as on-line courses.
- Create your own log-in on the website to access the details.
Yorkshire & Humber Regional U3A site is: www.yahru3a.co.uk
- It provides localised / regional information regarding events, workshops and sources of reference.